Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- The Incomplete Directions notice is no longer displayed. Any directions that are provided will be displayed and highlighted if incomplete.
- Dispense quantity may now be edited for an Active Medication until the prescription has been transmitted or printed.
- Non-drug allergies are now displayed on the Review page.
- Codified allergies will no longer display in the Unreviewed Drugs and Allergies display. These allergies were being reviewed but also displayed in this table previously.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the 2FA signing tool to show up for medications that are not scheduled drugs.
- Corrected a bug that could prevent a Change response from being properly transmitted if the Sig Directions included hard returns.
- The “Imported from Surescripts Drug History” notice is now maintained for medications imported as freeform from the Surescripts Drug History service.
- Selecting the frequency of Single Dose will now default the Days Supply to 1.