Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Improved automation of the mapping workflow for freeform medications.
- Corrected a bug that prevented some Change messages from being accessible.
- Added “Single dose” and “Q4wks” as Frequency options.
- Added 5 days and 28 days as selections to the Days Supply quick pick list.
- Corrected a display issue for filters on the Subscriptions pages that could occur in mobile views.
- RxDetails now properly retains the prescriber’s information.
- Added additional details to the RxDetails view, including Location, NPI, DEA, and NADEA.
- Patient eligibility and coverage is now checked after selection of a prescriber, which should allow users to access Surescripts Drug History more consistently.
- Prescription Stop Date may now be set to today’s date.