Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- For direct login users, resetting the password is now required upon the first connection.
- Midlevel selection and association is now stored when selected by a clerical admin user.
- The patient’s full list of preferred pharmacies is no longer displayed on the receipt for transmitted prescriptions.
- Fill notices are now displayed on the prescription history for Discontinued Medications.
- Pharmacy search now supports cross streets.
- Clerical admin users may now access the Supply tab.
- Corrected a bug that could prevent patient search by phone number.
- Basic dose and frequency values can no longer be removed from the Sig Builder Configuration tool.
- Corrected the verbiage of the Drug History modal.