You can access NewCrop's pre-built reports in the Reporting section of the Admin Tab. NewCrop offers six types of Reports:
- Pharmacy Renewal Report
- Prescriber Report
- Geriatric Drug Usage Report
- EPCS Registration Audit Log
- EPCS Prescribing Log
- EPCS PIN Audit Log
Pharmacy Renewal Report
The Pharmacy Renewal Report displays a list of pharmacy renewal requests for a specific date range. This report includes patient, pharmacy and prescription details. It also indicates the provider who responded to the request, if the request was approved or denied, and the denial reason.
- Click the Pharmacy Communications Log link.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date, then click the Generate Report button.
- The Pharmacy Renewal Report displays.
Run the Prescriber Report to display a list of prescriptions sent during a given time period (30 days max).
Geriatric Drug Usage Report
The Geriatric Drug Usage Report displays medications prescribed to geriatric patients during a specific month and year. This report includes a description of the risks associated with each prescription.
- Click the Geriatric Drug Usage Profile link.
- Enter the Month and Year, then click the Generate Report button.
The Geriatric Drug Usage Report displays.
EPCS Registration Audit Log
The EPCS Registration Audit Log displays a list of time-stamped EPCS registration activity, including application log in attempts, permissions granted, and registration finalization.
- Click the EPCS Registration Audit Log link.
- The EPCS Registration Audit Log displays.
EPCS Prescribing Log
The EPCS Prescribing Log displays a list of time-stamped EPCS prescribing activity, including patient and prescription information, CS number, and the type and status of each action.
- Click the EPCS Prescribing Log link.
- The EPCS Prescribing Log displays.
EPCS PIN Audit Log
The EPCS PIN Audit log displays a time-stamped list of every time an EPCS PIN was used, including the provider name and the type and status of the action.
- Click the EPCS PIN Audit Log link.
- The EPCS PIN Audit Log displays.