Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Updating an Active Medication no longer triggers Real Time Benefits.
- The Add Allergy button now works properly on the Med Entry page.
- EPCS registration may now be completed and will register the doctor at all active practices.
- Diagnosis Information links have been updated.
- The Footer section now scales and displays more appropriately.
- The PDMP link may now be hidden based on an account configuration.
- Reprinted prescriptions now show the original prescription information, including transmission time and pharmacy.
- Corrected an issue affecting the display of benefits information for Humana patients.
- Corrected an issue that affected the processing of pharmacy renewal requests without an automatically matched prescription.