Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Extended sig directions, up to 900 characters, may now be enabled for your account. This functionality may require an enhancement from your EHR to properly return and display the medications.
- Improved session management to correct early timeout issues and properly route the user after a logout or timeout.
- Corrected time zone issues throughout the system.
- Pharmacy renewal requests with invalid NDCs will have the Approve button hidden. These must be denied or replaced.
- An icon is now displayed in the Source field for prescriptions that were not prescribed by a doctor at the practice. On mouseover, these will show whether they were recorded on the Med Entry tab or imported from Surescripts Drug History.
- The Report Missing Rx button on the Rx Details page is replaced with the Report Failed Rx button if the prescription transmission failed.
- For EPCS Administrators, revoking a prescriber’s EPCS rights will now properly remove those capabilities.
- Account information is no longer displayed on the Print/Receipt page.
- The notice on Edit view for Active Medications now properly references Queued Rx rather than Pending Rx.