Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Replacing a medication in a pharmacy Change request will now automatically discontinue the original medication and add the newly selected medication.
- The patient’s Active Medications are now displayed when responding to a pharmacy Change request.
- The patient’s Active Medications are now displayed in minimized format under the Prescription Sig Builder for easier review.
- Instant alerts are now displayed for severe interactions detected when prescribing from Drug Sets or Favorites.
- The Patient Education button now takes the user to the Lexicomp leaflet page.
- Two Factor Authentication is now required for the replace option in pharmacy Change requests if the selected alternative is a scheduled drug.
- Corrected a bug that could include the pharmacist message as part of the sig directions.
- Corrected some issues with Exostar EPCS Registration webcam sessions.