NewCrop uses ZenDesk as its support system. This is GOOD news for you! It means a streamlined communication and more NewCrop resources at your fingertips.
Things to Know
- You will be able to submit Support Requests from all the same places you're used to.
- Once you've submitted a Support request, you will receive a confirmation email that the Request has been received. You will receive emails with updates and can easily reply to the email.
You will first need to create your password (to fully set up your account) and then you can log in to check the status of existing Support Requests.
First Time - Set Up Account
If you have emailed NewCrop Support, you already have an account set up with ZenDesk Support! You will just need a password to log in and check the status of existing Support Requests.
- Navigate to https://support.newcroprx.com/hc/en-us
- Click the Sign In link in the upper right corner to open the Sign in Window.
- Click the Get a Password link at the bottom of the window.
- Enter the email address you have been using to communicate with NewCrop Support.
- Click Submit.
- Check your email and follow the instructions given to set your Password.