If you are not fully vetted during the Exostar registration process, you will be given the option to receive an activation code via “snail mail” (USPS Mail). The activation code will allow you to complete your Exostar registration process.
Important notes about receiving an activation code via snail mail:
• The activation code will be mailed to the address you use to identity proof. You cannot choose an alternate address or business address. YOU MUST USE YOUR HOME MAILING ADDRESS.
• The activation code will arrive within 5 business days, but will most likely arrive in 2-3 business days.
• If you have entered an incorrect home address, click This is Not My Address and you will be prompted to schedule a webcam appointment with Exostar. You are not allowed to alter or change your activation code mailing address.
• If you lose your activation code once received, click to the NewCrop Exostar Registration page, click Enter Activation Code and then click Lost Code.
• You will not be able to complete the EPCS registration process until you have received and entered an activation code.
If you have questions during this process, please contact your EHR for assistance. Please do not share your activation code as this is personal information.
Lost OR Do Not Receive Your Snail Mail Activation Code: If you lose or do not receive your Activation Code, navigate to the Exostar Registration page in NewCrop and click Lost Activation Code:
Click OK to return to the NewCrop screens to start/restart the EPCS setup:
Expired Activation Code: An Activation code expires after 30 days. If you do not enter the Activation Code in time, you will be required to start from the beginning. Click to the NewCrop Exostar Registration Page to begin again.
Questions? Contact your EHR for assistance.