If you are not approved during the Exostar registration process, you may be given the option to schedule a webcam appointment. During the webcam appointment, you will need to supply the legal documents (driver’s license or passport) that verify your identity. Once you join the webcam appointment, you will display your legal document to the Exostar Proofing Agent which will allow the Proofing Agent to supply an Activation Code that you will use to complete the Exostar Registration Process.
If you are prompted to go through the webcam process with Exostar, please make sure that the name being used is the same name that shows on your legal document. If this does not match, update the information within your EHR. Please reach out to your EHR for assistance. If you do not update this information, you will NOT be approved during your webcam process with Exostar.
Important notes about scheduling a webcam appointment:
- You can complete this process either on your computer that has a webcam or on your smart phone.
- You can choose both the date and time of the webcam appointment. The appointments are scheduled Monday-Friday.
- The provider is the ONLY PERSON that can attend the webcam appointment. No one can do this on the behalf of the provider.
- All documents must be in hand to complete the webcam proofing process.
- During the call, the Proofing Agent will supply the Activation Code. Be prepared to write down the Activation Code once it is supplied.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the webcam appointment is scheduled.
- You will receive an appointment reminder the day before your webcam appointment.
- You will receive the link for the webcam appointment 15 minutes prior to the appointment. (This cannot be sent earlier for security reasons.)
- You will receive a confirmation email after you have completed your webcam appointment. This will NOT have your Activation Code but will confirm the date the Activation Code expires. (30 days)
- If you lose your activation code once received, you will need to start from the beginning. Click to the NewCrop Exostar registration page to begin again.
- You will not be able to complete the EPCS registration process until you have received and entered the activation code.
If you have questions during this process, please contact your EHR for assistance. Please do not share your activation code as this is personal information.
Lost Activation Code: If you lose your Activation Code, click Lost Activation Code:
You will be required to delete your account and start the identity proofing process from the beginning. Please contact your EHR with any questions.
Reschedule or Cancel: If you need to reschedule or cancel your webcam appointment, there is a link at the bottom of the confirmation and reminder emails. Click on this link to cancel or reschedule:
Missed Appointment: If you miss your appointment, you will need to return to the NewCrop screens to schedule a new appointment.
Questions? Contact your EHR for assistance.