If you are not fully vetted during the Exostar registration process, you may be given the option to receive an activation code via “snail mail” (USPS Mail). The activation code will allow you to complete your Exostar registration process.
Important notes about receiving an activation code via snail mail:
• The activation code will be mailed to the address you use to identity proof. You cannot choose an alternate address or business address. YOU MUST USE YOUR HOME MAILING ADDRESS.
• The activation code will arrive within 5 business days, but will most likely arrive in 2-3 business days.
• If you have entered an incorrect home address, click This is Not My Address and you will be prompted to schedule a webcam appointment with Exostar. You are not allowed to alter or change your activation code mailing address.
• If you lose your activation code once received, click to the NewCrop Exostar Registration page, click Enter Activation Code and then click Lost Code.
• You will not be able to complete the EPCS registration process until you have received and entered an activation code.
Troubleshooting for the snail mail process is found in the document “Exostar – Snail Mail Proofing Process – TROUBLESHOOTING”.
Please contact your EHR for questions or issues.
If during the registration process, your identity is unable to be verified or Exostar is unable to generate identity proof questions, you may be given the option to receive an activation code via snail mail. Click Mail Activation Code:
You will see the notice about mailing the activation code. Click OK (leave box unchecked):
You will receive a letter via snail mail that will give you the activation code to enter. Sample letter:
With your Activation Code in hand, return to the NewCrop EPCS Registration Page and click to Enter Activation Code:
Enter the activation code you were mailed:
Refer to the Production EPCS SETUP AND USER GUIDE for instruction on how to bind your tokens and register your phone to complete Exostar registration. Return to NewCrop to complete the Grant and Finalize Steps.