Providers pay for EPCS services on an annual basis via PayPal.* Providers are alerted for payment 30 days prior to the expiration date when a controlled substance is being transmitted. Payment information for all providers is shown on the Admin tab. Please see below for how to make payment.
1. A provider will see an alert 30 days prior to the payment expiration date. The link for payment is found within this alert:
2. To find payment information for ALL providers within a practice, click on the Admin Tab and then click on the “EPCS Subscription Payment (New/Renew)” link:
1. Clicking on either link above will take you to the payment page. Check to the box to the right of any providers that require payment and then click Calculate:
(In this example, Clark Kent will be selected.)
2. Click “Purchase” to proceed:
3. Click to transfer to the PayPal portal to make payment:
If there are any issues with payment, please copy this link and paste into a new tab in your browser. This link is found on the bottom of the payment page:
After payment is made, return to NewCrop. An emailed receipt will be sent to the email address used during payment.
Questions? Contact your EHR for assistance.