Providers select administrators to grant them access to the Electronic Prescription of Controlled Substances (EPCS) system.
- Click Assign Account Administrators link under the EPCS Administration section of the Admin page. The Account Administrators page opens listing all available administrators.
- Click the Check Box next to the administrator's name.
- One administrator needs to have an active DEA number and finalized EPCS access.
- One can be another user. For example, a staff nurse or mid level provider.
- Providers can have have multiple administrators.
- Click the Select button.
Next Step: Grant EPCS Provider Rights
EPCS Registration Part 1: Verify Prescriber Information
EPCS Registration Part 2: Identity Proofing Process