Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Corrected a bug that prevented edit of compound drugs.
- Dispense quantity is now locked on any dispensed medications, including in-house dispensations.
- The Sig Builder/Edit page will now show a spinner on the Prescribe/Queue click to better show progress.
- Stop Date is now populated following the discontinuation of a drug through an EHR Update.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the Pharmacy Search's Location List Only filter to hide all results.
- Corrected a bug that could prevent cancellation of eRx and EPCS subscriptions.
- Corrected a bug that allowed the Location associated to a prescription to be updated when discontinuing the medication.