Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- In-house dispensation is now available for non-Surescripts pharmacies. After setting up an in-house dispense pharmacy, users will see the pharmacy selection available on the pharmacy list on the Transmit page. If transmitted to, this will record the medication as being authorized by the user.
- Medications icons have been added to indicate prescribed medications, those authorized for in-house dispensation, and those imported from the primary EHR/PMS solution. This is in addition to the recorded medications and those imported from Surescripts Drug History.
- Clicking the sort option on the Source field will now sort the medication list by the type (e.g. Recorded vs Prescribed) followed by the individual prescriber name.
- Missouri now has a state PDMP and its link is available.
- Direct login accounts or users accessing the Unlocked Tasks page may now tie an unmapped renewal request to an existing patient. This allows processing the renewal rather than requiring denial.