Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Administration information is now available on the Prescription Details page.
- Medications imported from Surescripts Drug History without sig directions now have the default directions populated when editing the sig.
- Pharmacy Change Request messages will now show the Active Medications, Previous Medications and Allergies below the request.
- Corrected a bug that could cause the location for a prescription to update incorrectly on RxDetails. It will now consistently show the location where the prescription was written.
- The filter display order on the Tasks page has been adjusted to work left to right more naturally.
- Prescriptions may now be selected across multiple pages of the Doctor's Favorites list to queue or prescribe as a single batch.
- Max Daily Dosage is now supported for Replace responses to Pharmacy renewal and change requests.
- The Prescriber Report and EPCS Prescribing Log now display the State schedule when appropriate rather than only the Federal schedule.