Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Sig directions are now reviewed on the Sig Builder/Edit page to reduce common errors such as use of Latin abbreviations or inclusion of diagnoses or dispense information in the wrong fields. Details on these policies can be found under the Best Practices link on the Sig Builder page.
- A route change alert is no longer shown when changing the sig directions from 'as directed' to another value.
- Inactive prescribers are no longer shown in the Prescriber dropdowns.
- Users may now select a default date range for Surescripts Drug History of twelve months on the Prescriber/Account Settings page. If not selected, the default will be four months.
- Corrected the default dispense form for many supplies.
- Corrected the formatting of the Print Coupon feature.
- Systems using codified reactions will see anaphylaxis and seizures automatically set to High Risk and Severe Criticality.