Release Notes is where we review recent Product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in NewCropRx v2.
- Administration Timing options are now displayed on the Open Sig Builder. Like PRN, these allow you to select a qualifier to the frequency, such as "before meals".
- The full prescription details are now stored when clicking Add Diagnosis on the Sig Builder. Now, after selecting a diagnosis, any information entered previously for the prescription will be retained.
- The last selected supervisor is now stored for midlevel prescribers between sessions.
- Corrected a bug that prevented Active Medications from being printed without a Prescriber selected.
- Corrected a display issue that could cause the Original Date to overlap other text and images on the MedEntry page.
- Corrected some instances in which the 2FA signing tool could be displayed unnecessarily.
- Midlevel Prescribers may now access the Account/Prescriber Settings page and the Drug and Allergy Interactions page without a selected supervisor.
- Canceling a prescription originally written by another prescriber will now identify the user as the Prescriber Agent for the original Prescriber.