If you use NewCrop ePrescribe with your Practice Management System (PMS), you have the ability to access NewCrop from your mobile device.
Before you begin:
Important: Each of these steps must be completed in this order.
- You must be registered for ePrescribe in your PMS.
- Your ZenDesk Ticketing Admin must request NewCrop login credentials in order to access NewCrop ePrescribe on a mobile device. Contact your PMS to request credentials.
- You or someone in your organization must open each of your Clients in NewCrop in your PMS in order to sync them before you can access them on a mobile device.
You or someone in your organization (i.e. Admin or Nurse) must open each client before you can access them on your mobile device.
- Log in to your PMS.
- Open each Client's chart and click ePrescribe button.
- Repeat for each Client.
Access NewCrop on Mobile Device
After you have requested and received NewCrop login credentials access NewCrop from your mobile device.
IMPORTANT: In order to use NewCrop on a mobile device you must be logged out of your PMS.
- Navigate to the URL provided by your PMS representative.
- Enter username and temporary password.
As soon as you log in you will need to change your Password.
- Click your name in the upper left corner of NewCrop.
- Select Reset Password.
- Create your new password.
NewCrop ePrescribe will display. ePrescribe functions exactly like it does in your PMS.